222 Dickson Street, P.O. Box 972, Pembroke, Ontario, Canada K8A 7M5
|UOVGG - Latest News!!
|There will be a presentation by Sylvia Whitmore from the Ottawa Valley Historical Society about the Champlain Trail Museum archives on Thursday, September 15, at 7:00 PM at the UOVGG Library.
|As of Tuesday, September 6, 2016, the UOVGG Library will now be opening at 1:00 PM,
instead of 12:00 PM. The library will close, as usual, at 4:00 PM. This change will be in effect until further notice.
Notes on the UOVGG Website
- The UOVGG Website is best viewed using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- The UOVGG Website is not written or recommended for viewing on mobile devices such as smartphones.
- Some UOVGG Website content requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- You will always find link buttons for the UOVGG main page and site content map at the bottom of every page except for the main page.
- This site is maintained by the UOVGG Webmaster. We appreciate hearing your comments and suggestions. Feel free to e-mail the Webmaster through firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at the address provided on the UOVGG - Contact Us web page.
The UOVGG acknowledges the support of The
Ontario Trillium Foundation